At a Glance
We are a collaborative team of administrators, special educators, speech and language pathologists, occupational therapists, and educational therapists.
- Our mission is to meet the academic and social needs of children with unique learning differences in a creative and supportive environment.
- We offer a full day academic program that provides one-to-one remediation and a small classroom environment for students ages 6 through 16.
- Our full day program is the right balance of intervention and enrichment. Students study language arts, mathematics, science, social studies, art, and music, social skills, as well as participate in physical education, yoga and computer education. We also offer after school enrichment activities such as cooking, Lego Windstorms, digital photography, and woodworking.
- We operate an additional learning center where students receive focused intervention for one hour or more, daily or weekly, while still attending their current school.
- We are purposefully small so we can devote our attention to the needs of each individual learner.